Looking around this site it’s an obvious fact that I haven’t been in much of a writing mood for a long, much too long time now. Reasons elude me but calling it a simple writers block would be an understatement. The original motivation behind this blog, sharing interesting found content has moved to other, arguably more appropriate channels. But that does not account for the fact that some things I used to share, I was forced to stop with changes to Google Reader. And that I stopped doing any sort of longer writing and own content beyond uploading photos to the gallery. And maybe I just don’t have it in me anymore. I don’t know. I really don’t. But, unlike many people, I don’t plan to simply abandon it. It is my own album of sorts, a reminder, and I want to keep it like that. If anyone still drops by from time to time… thanks.
That said, I’ve come up with an idea. But that comes in the following post.
I’ve decided embedding videos is too much of a resource hog, the site opens up very slowly etc. so I will continue with links to videos and maybe a screenshot here and there.
- Im Namen aller Angehörigen seit vorsichtig zur Zeit by Zillertaler Bergführer, 17 January 2016
- Choc : Le skieur Théo Lange pris dans une… by tuxboard
- Cébé Courchevel – Backflip Avalanche in WINTERACTIVITv ep1
- Brutal Avalanche Nearly Buries Skier on Outside Television
- Go Pro and iPhone angle of Christian Michael Mares caught in avalanche
- Will Burks ski flying avalache from Will Burks
- Kevin Bantli at Weisshorn (Arosa,Switzerland) – GreatMountain Production
- Avalanche accident in Tien Shan, Kyrgyzstan. Skiing at Chon-Ashu pass (3822 meters above the sea)
- Life In The Bus Lane – Episode 5 – Haines, AK – Go to 5:05 for the avalanche footage)
- Fade to Winter – Avalanche – Action Cam | MSP Films
- Avalanche on Mammoth Mountain by Tyler Karow
- How Not To Freeride from Lukas Bergkind